Features & Benefits
- Hour-by-hour settings allows you to decide which calls to block and which calls to allow.
- 3 different lists gives you flexibility to block calls based on time of day and relationship:
- An A-list for calls from family and close friends that never get blocked
- An B-list of acquaintances that are allowed at certain times and blocked at other times
- An R-list for calls that you would like to block at all times, such as:
When you really need to have privacy, you can block all phone calls except those on your A-list.
The mini computer becomes an electronic address book connected to your phone allowing you to quickly speed dial any number programmed in the system.
A mini computer system remembers your programmed settings even in case of power outage
- - Donation Solicitors
- - Creditors or bill collectors
- - 800,866, or other toll free numbers with our wildcard function that blocks calls from a certain area code
- - Stalkers or anyone harassing you for any reason!
The second generation Caller ID with Ring Controller is here! New features include:
- Block up to 70 numbers with the expanded 'Reject Caller List'
- Block calls from an entire area code with new seven-digit wildcard capability
- Assign nicknames, like 'Mom' or 'Cousin Sarah'
- Now compatible with VoIP systems like Vonage and Skype
- New universal display handles international phone numbers